Re: [IP] UltraSmart reset problem

A friend of mine taught me this trick, my son scratched his US meter up
pretty good if you just take a little bit of car wax and put it on the screen
 then wait for it to dry and buff it off with a soft cloth it will take out some
of the small scuffs and scratches on the meter. I have also done this with
watches and cds and it always seems to work. The big gauges though won't come
out

cyndee
mom of Dan & Patrick pumper since 7/04

Another thought here, I was not having the reset problem, but the screen  of
my ultrasmart was being kind of scratched up, and now for the past  oho, year
or  so, I turn the meter backwards (so that the strap holds  and touches the
back of  the meter and not the screen).  Maybe  that could help too?

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG
(and  has another doc appt. tomorrow.. what is the guess on heartbeat  this
time? Boy or girl??)