[IP] Problems with Animas / Inset Infusion Sets

I just recently switched from the Ultraflex to the Insets.  I was able to go
3-4 days with the ultraflex, but even changing daily with the insets, I am
getting welts where the infusion set is, after I remove it.  I called Animas,
who said they would have a nurse call me.  Two weeks have passed - no calls.
I like the "lancet" inserter so I hate to go back, but I can't deal with these
lumps.  Has anybody has this happen?  If so, what did you do about it?
Thanks, Jennifer