[IP] RE: Cozmonitor batteries

I only get about 2 weeks (15 days) from the pump battery (CoZmo) but so far
(fingers crossed, except for test/check) the battery in the CoZmonitor is
still working, (despite pump drops, hitting the floor and sending the
CoZmonitor's battery and lid of across the room) since I started using it the
beginning of Oct 2005

Michelle
TDD close to 70units so that may explain the short life of the CoZmo battery?
I have tried Energizer, RayOvac, Energizer Max, Duracell, and the Duracell
that is similar to the Energizer Max and they all seem to last 14-15.5
days....ah, well, at least they are available nearly everywhere and we get $1
off coupons frequently :)