[IP] Cozmonitor batteries

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for posting this link! Just ordered 20 2032s myself.

FYI I test about 6 times a day on the Cozmonitor, and I've used the same
battery since I got it in August. You might be able to get more life out of
the 2032 then your AAAs.

thanks again!

Laura G.

Thanks for the info. When we started on the Cozmo last week they told us the
AAA battery for the Cozmo & the 2032 battery for the Cozmonitor both last
about
a month. Using a link from IP I bought twenty 2032 batteries for about $6
including shipping from http://tinyurl.com/5vkqv .

 I found a large pack of AAA's for a better price locally than on-line & now
for
under $20 have a year and a few month supply.

 After hearing about your issue I think I'll just change the 2032 each time
the
AAA battery indicator tells me it's getting low.