Re: [IP] Medi-Jector of death

<snip> I still have the satanistic thing and believe it or not, boxes of
unused supplies!  Keeping it for my own  "diabetes diary." >>>

Good for you, Shawna! I think it's interesting to see these ancient
tools we used. At some point, I will donate my display to a hospital for
a museum case. Our hosp. has a display of old surgical tools - it sure
makes you appreciate what we now have. I had a 16' table of items for my
BASH (50 yr DM anni). I intend to have one for a book signing as well. I
never saw a Medijector since I started pumping in '83.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing.