RE: [IP] RE: Question on Deltec Cozmo

SNIP>

> > I am wondering if anyone knows if I can use Duracell rechargable
>batteries
> > in the pump, as I have heard that the pump is a battery hog.

Mike I used mine used to be a battery hog.  If you look at the averages in
the machine alot it seems to eat batteries.  I download mine to the
cozmanager and try not looking with the machine and that seems to really
save the battery for me.  I was using 1 every few days now I can go 2 weeks
or more.  Plus I buy the really good batteries not the cheapo alkalines.
Literature with Cozmo says no rechargeables.  Sorry if that info is a repeat

Denise