Re: [IP] Animas ezAccess Program

At 11:41 PM -0800 1/4/05, Tina Robertson wrote:
>  Funny, on the Tuesday before Christmas, my Rep told me the same thing, and
so
>did the District Manager 2 days later.
>

>>>"ezAccess will enable you to upgrade your IR 1200 pump, with our
>  >>latest software enhancements, as they become available"

I guess that it is all there in "black and white"
(depending on the color shift of your phosphors)

On Animas' Main Page it reads:

               ezAccess IR1200 Upgrade Program

    http://www.animascorp.com/customerserv/cs_ezAccess_Upgrade_Program.shtml

" ezAccess will enable you to upgrade your IR
1200 pump, with our latest software enhancements,
as they become available. This can be done at an
affordable fee over the life of the warranty.*
Now you can enjoy the unparalleled reliability of
an Animas IR 1200 pump today
 and be assured that
you will benefit from tomorrow's technology.

*Nominal fee covers the cost of required hardware
and processing. Full payment is required in
advance. Customers will receive a recertified,
upgraded pump. Upgrade pending FDA approval.
Available for IR 1200 customers only."

George       :>)