[IP] Re: sleepovers

In a message dated 1/4/2005 11:40:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I had  always made an excuse

Caryn
As a child I was never allowed to sleep over at someone's house.  I  was
 never allowed to join organizations that did sleepovers. Do I feel deprived?
Yes.  Please, allow Lauren to have a normal  childhood.  I do not know how old
she is and she is yours but please   "Let her live"!!!!

Debbie from Western KY
dx  age 8 in 1963---before glucometers and I couldn't test if I wanted  to!