[IP] RE: sleepovers

I can remember after being diagnosed at 11, way back in the dark ages, that I
was denied a sleepover UNTIL I learned to give my own shots :-)

I had been puttin goff learning, and had 'mastaered' the urine testing thing
(test tube(

oh well, how times have changed :-) for the better

letting go is hard, the child's age, as well as hte other mother's
knowledge/eillingness to hlep makes each 'decision' different

you will have to let us know how it goes
Michelle