RE: [IP] ace and arb and breastfeeding

Hi Colleen...
Well, I'm surprised Jan hasn't written to you and told you to go to a
kidnyologist yet.  That's her first response to anyone when she hears that
they've got protein in their urine.

I was put on Ace inhibitors several years ago and the past two years, had no
traces of protein in my urine whatsoever.

It seems the norm now that most people who are diabetic are put on them as
it is supposed to protect your kidneys.

Check out and see if any of them are safe while you are breastfeeding or get
pregnant again.

You might want to check with the La Leche League as they are the best ones
to consult with about medications while nursing.

Kathy Bruckmeyer