Re: [IP] Animas ezAccess Program

 Funny, on the Tuesday before Christmas, my Rep told me the same thing, and so
did the District Manager 2 days later.

Roselea wrote:

>Well, it looks to me like Animas doesn't even know what the ezAccess
>program is. I called the 877 # provided on the website, choose
>Option 3 per their instructions:
>and spoke with a person there. That's what she told me.

George wrote:

I don't think it was Animas that was not "in the know". It sounds
more like you spoke with a person who may have been misinformed. Or
perhaps they forgot that you were only inquiring about ezAccess?
After all, that is the number for information on all of their
products. Speaking of, since the ezAccess program has been
announced, I'm sure they won't mind me releasing what they wrote in
November:

"We are just launching a new up-grade program for people that are on
the IR 1200.