[IP] Re: [CWDP] Cracks in Tubing/Quicksets

>>>So...is anyone else having a problem with air in your  Quickset tubing?

nope...  I bang on the resevoir with a butter knife , then push the  bubbles
back into the insulin bottle a few times before inserting it in the  pump...

>>>If so, what kind of pump do you use?
Jesse uses a Cozmo.....

>>>Anybody noticed cracks or cloudiness in the tubing?
I've noticed cloudiness near the leur lock, but have never had a problem
because of it...

Jesse's broken the tubing near the leur lock maybe 3-4 times in the last  1.5
years...  But since he no longer swings the pump around in circles by  the
tubing ( something he learned from his good friend Stevie Santana) , we no
longer have this problem....

Stacey