[IP] Medi-Jector of death

I have the insurance "receipt" and the poor saps paid that horrible company
$859.99 for the "device of death."  I still have the satanistic thing and
believe it or not, boxes of unused supplies!  Keeping it for my own  "diabetes
 diary." Evil, Evil device! The air injector for allergy shots hurt less, but
was a 1 shot deal, literally!  Going to say it again,  and I know a few ppl
will shout it from the rooftops with me, THANK GOODNESS FOR  MY

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG (and LOVES HER PUMP!!)  :-)