[IP] UltraSmart reset problem

Another thought here, I was not having the reset problem, but the screen of
my ultrasmart was being kind of scratched up, and now for the past oho, year
or  so, I turn the meter backwards (so that the strap holds and touches the
back of  the meter and not the screen).  Maybe that could help too?

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG
(and has another doc appt. tomorrow.. what is the guess on heartbeat  this
time? Boy or girl??)