Re: [IP] Animas ezAccess Program

At 10:36 PM -0500 1/4/05, Ricardo wrote:
>George Wrote:
>The Debiotech line of miniaturization will be another major leap ahead,
>a true major paradigm!  So long "back pack!"   Adios belt clip!
>Goodbye tangled tubing!  Hello Debiotech/Animas pump advancements!
>
>Ricardo Responds:
>George, I am willing to pay for that upgrade!!! :>)

And George Replies:

You might want to wait until Animas announces their "paradigm shift
program"    ;>p      For such a radically different product, it will
call for a radically different program!  And I imagine that it will
be a few years before they get it to market.  By that time Animas may
have a radical announcement to make about a "True Bg" sensor, not an
interstitial wanna-be.

George    :>)