[IP] RE: Air Injector

>>>Wow, It's amazing the strange things I remember about the Medi-Jector. I
do
>recall a price of around $800. somewhere in the mid '70's. I guess I was over
10
>when we started with it. It was silver at the time and you had to sterilize
it
>in distilled water, bruising, and terrible soreness.

>Lisa Ann & Lucy...
>38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM(borrowed)512!!! >>>>

I grduated highschool in 1980 and I think I got my medi-jector in my junior
year. Mine was black (the only color it came in at the time). It cost my
parents $800.00. I felt so bad about how much it cost that I didn't dare
complain about the bruises. I finally went back to injections in 1985.

Love&Hugs,Diana=^..^=
Save lives: Re-cycle yourself, be an organ donor.
Register and TELL YOUR NEXT OF KIN
http://www.picturetrail.com/djkitty62