[IP] sleepovers

 Lauren just came and handed me an invitation that she got for a sleepover for
the end of this month. I had always made an excuse but tonight she is fussing.
Anybody got any advice. I was thinking of calling the mom and seeing if we could
both sleep over but somehow I don't think that is going to go over well with
Lauren. Caryn