Re: [IP] Diabetes bracelets

 we got our for christmas from pumpwear and got the magnets on the car. I just
went online and bought a decal for the car and now have decided to send one to
each of my relatives along with a letter to raise money for my lauren. We are
trying to start a walk team and I'm thinking if i can change my mom, a walk team
is a piece of cake. We are considering Lauren longs for a cure. Caryn

email @ redacted wrote:
Help - I bought some blue bracelets that say "cure diabetes" from someone on
this web site who was selling them to raise money for the JDRF walk. Someone
else has asked me how to order the bracelets and I have deleted the email
message. Please email me privately so that I may forward you address to this
person who wants to purchase some bracelets. Thanks, Debbie Shivers Aunt to
Blake
age 5 pumping with Paradigm and Aunt to Anna Beth age 25 now pumping with
Paradigm - Yeah