[IP] Re: IOB calculation

 Losing weight/dieting will definitely result in your basal needs decreasing, at
least in my experience. I'm sure that's what's causing your "problem", which is
actually a good thing as long as you can figure out the proper new basal. I hate
it when I'm trying to diet but then I have to keep feeding lows. Same thing
happens when I try to step up my exercise. It always takes a few days to figure
out the proper new basal level. Good luck. Pam

<It probably is because my basal needs have decreased.  (I refuse to
label the probable underlying cause, loss of weight, a problem!)  I
just reduced overnight basals and am rechecking the morning basal
this morning--so far I'm dropping about 10 mg/dL an hour.>