Re: [IP] 1st day in pump class

When we went to my sons pump class, my husband and I were also soooooo
 confused. We were wondering if we had done the right thing also. As soon as my
son was hooked up the second class, things went much smoother and we  realized
it wasn't as difficult as we thought.  Infact, I think the video  they asked
us to watch...the one that came with the pump, is what confused us  more than
anything.  Now, I can say, this was the best thing we could have  done for our
son.  He has been pumping for 5 months now and we wouldn't go  back to the
shots for anything.
Julie