Re: [IP] perfect chart system

> >Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).
> ><email @ redacted>:
>

> The "correct" spelling is  <email @ redacted>
> george
> sometimes I get my mix all worded up also!

I often get my tangue all tongled up or get my tongue in front of my
eyeteeth and can't see what I'm saying. Glad I can read the letters/numbers
on my 508 so I don't mess up there! YMMV

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

To err is human, to really mess up you need a computer