Re: [IP] Animas ezAccess Program

At 06:58 PM 1/4/2005, George wrote:

>That's VERY interesting since their website says:
>
>"ezAccess will enable you to upgrade your IR 1200 pump, with our latest
>software enhancements, as they become available"
>
>      http://www.animascorp.com/customerserv/cs_ezAccess_Upgrade_Program.shtml
>

>And a product manager wrote me saying:
>
>"As I wrote earlier, it's an offer for those who wish to have the latest
>major software release"
>

>So ??????????????     You say "Poe ta toe"  I say "poe tay toe"
>
>George         :>)
>let's not call this thing (ezAccess) off

Well, it looks to me like Animas doesn't even know what the ezAccess
program is.  I called the 877 # provided on the website, choose Option 3
per their instructions:

>With ezAccess, you can be confident that you won't be left behind. To
>learn more about ezAccess, our products and our commitment to customer
>service and education, please call 877-937-7867, press 3 when prompted

and spoke with a person there.  That's what she told me.  So, if Animas
doesn't even know what it's doing, I'll wait until THEY figure it out.

RoseLea