Re: [IP] Re: severe penalties and confessions of an insulin pumper

I did Sybil !  I read the instruction book for my new 712 cover to cover -
Well ALMOST and hooked it up. When the nurse called three days later to
schedule the appt I said - I was pumping.  She was really nice about it, I
called her several times over the next week with questions I had but she
never had to come out.

Robert B