[IP] Re: SilSerter update

 Can you please explain how you did it with one hand and no ability to see the
angle you were shooting for? I can't imagine how it would be possible as I
always need to see the angle of the device against my skin. Also, it sounds
tricky as far as removing the tape and needle, etc. with one hand and no sight
of it. I'd like to hear how you managed this! Pam

<The one-handed insertion into my upper rear-end with the