[IP] Re:Sil Serter update

 I reported not too long ago that with the Sil Serter I often get bent needles,
but I go ahead and leave the cannula in my BGs are usually fine. My CDE who uses
the Sils herself, told me that anecdotally more people report bent needles with
the Sil Serter than they do with manual insertion, and it's the other way around
with the Quicksets. Again, since most of the time my BGs aren't affected by the
bent needle (and slightly bent cannula which I discover when I change sets
later), I don't worry about it. Pam

< I don't understand why close to all of my Serter insertions produce
bent
introducer needles but there is little comment on this list about a
bent
needle problem. Often a scraped infusion set is the result.>