[IP] Re: Sil-Serter Update

Peter, the needle was not bent.  I've never had a bent needle in nearly 5
years, but I've only used the Sil-Serter twice (once as a practice in my
belly, and then last night in my rear).

Both the inserter and the silhouettes are made by MM.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away!

-Patrick <><