[IP] Medi-Jectors and Sil-Serters

 Wheee! Had one in early 90s. It had a range of settings (10?) for pressure so
you could dial it all the way from too soft to puncture your skin up to 3"
diameter bruise. I think they needed a range of about 100 settings to get it
dialed in 'perfectly'. I had mine set on 'small bruise', but it still misted
most of the dose up against my skin anytime I hit a tough spot (about 1/3 the
time). Needless to say, I gave up after about a week.

-Aaron McHugh    "Your rebellion is their marketing scheme"