[IP] Software Enhancements for Pumps

I have been taking notice of the thread on TAG and the different
software that will account for protein and fats as well as carbs.

I have tried the method using the combo bolus feature in the Animas IR
1200 (normal bolus for the carbs and extended bolus for proteins and
fats). The one problem I have is if I eat 2 separate meals  and the
extended bolus for the first meal is still active, the Animas does not
allow me to stack another combo bolus on top of the first. I can work
around this limitation by viewing the status screen to see how much of
the first extended bolus remains to be delivered, canceling the first
combo bolus and then manually adding this remainder to the second combo
bolus. It would be nice if there were an easier way to do this.

This is one software enhancement I would like to see for the Animas. Do
the Cozmo or MiniMed pumps allow you to stack Combo boluses?

Ricardo
Dx'd 1967, Pumping since 1/14/2004 w/ Animas IR1000 and since 7/2/2004
w/ the Animas IR1200