RE: [IP] Medi-Jectors and Sil-Serters

When I first saw an ad for Medi-Jectors I Iasked my insorance carrier to
authorize it. Without any reason they declined and we got in an awful battle
with an appeal and hearing. I still lost but I never forgave them.

>From what I've been reading... I ought to send them a thank you card. They
never said a word about the pum or supplies, just covered it sll without
question.

Thanks all who suffered to speak out.