Re: [IP] which data programs allow you to calculate protein and fat in the bolus?

I just did a search on the internet, and all of the sites that talked
about fat and glucose stated that fat does NOT convert to glucose.

My favorite source is Dr.  Richard Bernstein.  His website is at
http://www.diabetes-normalsugars.com/ and there are several articles
and portions of his books online.

 One article at
http://www.diabetes-normalsugars.com/articles/fat_and_blood_sugar.shtml