[IP] 1st day in pump class

I had my first day of insulin pump class today. There was only 6 of us in
the class which was a good thing considering 2 of them were taking the
instructor wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy of course. I feel even more confused now than
I did before the class. They hooked us up with saline and we did a basal
a bolus learned how to do the resoivor.. next class is next tuesday and
we will be hooked up with insulin then. I sat in the class wondering what
the heck am I getting into... I think that has to do with the fact that
the 2 in the class were taking us off course.   I am going to read up on
the manuel tonight and mess around with the pump but i am afraid I will
mess it up.... yikes!!!!   Dawn