[IP] lifescan software

    I too have problems with the ultrasmart lifescan software,  for some
reason i was able to do 2 downloads to my computer from my meter, and now it
refuses to work correctly.  it freezes up during transfer,  bummer cause i
originally bought a pin cable that would not work for me and then when they
came into the 1900's with a usb connector, i bought one of those and it worked
a total of two times for me......