[IP] Re: Sil-Serter Update

    Patrick, Did you notice when removing if the introducer needle was bent?
Were all of these products made or sold by MM ?
    I don't understand why close to all of my Serter insertions produce bent
introducer needles but there is little comment on this list about a bent
needle problem. Often a scraped infusion set is the result.

            Peter 1