From: email @ redacted
Date: 01/04/05 12:07:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] which data programs allow you to calculate protein and fat
in the bolus?

Animas's EzManager lets you correct for protein and fiber, but not for fat.

Which brings me to this interesting question -- everything I've ever
read indicates that fat only delays carb absortion, it isn't converted
to carbs.  So what does that bolus formula include fat?

It does show the two bolus formulas seperately and then also provides a
total.

--
Kathleen Weaver
..

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]