[IP] cell phone diabetes program

I think that there is a program made to run on cell phones capable of
running Java Applets that is called mDiabetic.  They have a website
www.mdiabetic.com that can give more information on the program.  It
claims to also be able to  tie in to the USDA database through the
cellphone or PDA to get carb info on any food for figuring insulin
dosages.  I haven't used the program so I have no opinion on its
operation.  Just thought that I'd mention it since there has been a
discussion of programs that can run on cell phones

Bruce