Re: [IP] RE: Air Injector

Does anyone recall the year that thing came out?
 I'm trying to figure out how young I was when we started using this 'advance'
in diabetes care.
 I do remember the hype I got about not having to take a shot anymore. I was
begging for shots after that.
 I think my parents had more of a complex about giving their baby shots than I
ever had an issue with it.
Thank you all.

Lisa Ann & (almost)Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM(borrowed)512!!!

email @ redacted wrote:
That purple thing (medi-jector) was an absolute NIGHTMARE! That thing hurt
like no tomorrow, always left bruises so that you looked beaten and was not
as user friendly as I first though. The supplies were "interesting" at best
to obtain...hubby thought it would be great as no needle, after a few months
of try my damnedest to use it, (I felt like I was cheating) but I would use
syringes and let hubby give me a shot with the "device of death." I quickly
went from using it to simply back to needles and pens. MUCH EASIER and a lot
less pain! Thank goodness for my pump!!

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG