RE: [IP] Medi-Jectors and Sil-Serters

I never knew how lucky I was, I guess. I talked to my doctor about one of
those medi-jector things when I was first diagnosed, in 1990, after I'd seen
it advertised in a diabetes mag. She got a funny look on her face and
advised me to 'wait a bit on it - get used to the insulin pen first - see
how it works out.' Glad I did.

Marcia

We oughta form a Medi-Jector support group for those of us
who suffered the abuse of those machines.