[IP] Re: IOB calculation

 Well, again this is clearly ymmv. For me lately, everytime I subtract the IOB
from the food bolus, I go high. That's one reason why I just ordered the 515, so
I can shorten the duration of the IOB from the 6 hours used by the 512. It
sounds to me like maybe your basals are too high. My basals do change with time
for no known reason, so that could be what's happening with you. It might be
totally unrelated to the issue of subtracting the IOB. Just a thought. Pam

<I just think that when there are two ways of doing something, the
safer way should be chosen.   To me, a high is safer than a low--and
lately not subtracting the IOB from the food bolus has resulted in a
lot of lows. >