Re: [IP] Medi-Jectors and Sil-Serters

Thank you for the support.
 My parents were in charge of that thing. Funny thing is I never knew what
happened to it. One day we just went back to my friend 'Mr. Hypo'.

Lisa Ann & (almost) Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM(borrowed)512!!!

Patrick Hatcher <email @ redacted> wrote:
Medi-Jectors:

We oughta form a Medi-Jector support group for those of us
who suffered the abuse of those machines.

I had a Medi-Jector back in the day . . . oh how I hated
that thing! Bruises, sore muscles, and cuts were the norm
(yep, if you coughed or moved while it was shooting it in,
it actually made a small cut on your arm).

I used it for quite a while but eventually "lost" it. ;-)

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."