[IP] The perfect Chart System

Michael I hope that this will fit into the question that people are talking
about.
I have devised the Perfect Chart that I used when I was on the pump.  Now that
Dr Joe has taken me off the pump and put me on Lantus and Novalog it still
works out very well and is simple and every thing can be included on it
So if you will let me try, I hope I do not get over 300 replies, if more I
will "just be flattered" and still answer them.
It will require me to send out 3 pages. A blank form for people to have copied
to use and two more pages that  will explain show where things can be noted.
 Possibly a fouth page to show what one of mine looks like.
A picture is worth a 1000 words.
Ok I will also send you another donation to help pay your medical insurance
and rent and other things that is via SNAIL Mail.
The perfect chart system will be sent out to people that request copies of
it.
send me requests to r.soderstrom
@comcast.net or Dr. Charles Soderstrom 1075 Via Verona Dr, Chico,CA
95973-1030