http://www.sbvdrsilkycrsilky.com

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:30:09 -0500
From: "Robert Boyd" <email @ redacted>

I was caught recently, the federal mattress, pillow and pump supplies
police raided my home - I think my neighbors ratted me out. Fortunately for me
I did not remove the labels from my mattress but they took my pillow and
ALL my expired pump supplies - it was a first offense, their is a fine for
a second offense :-) so no more expired pump supplies for me, and I need
to buy a new pillow ;-(

Robert B

> There are severe penalties for using expired sets. I believe the rules are
> enforced by the same agency that checks to see who tore the tag off
their > matress. Those are federal offenses you know and harsh punishment is