Re: [IP] Re: Animas announces ezAccess

..spoken like a stockholder or corporate exec George...(just kidding, lol).

I agree, before we get our underwear too knotted up, we ought to see what the
Animas IR1200 software upgrade consists of and what 'new' function will be
provided and what it costs.

I'm sure we would all agree that asking customers to pay for a firmware
upgrade that is fundamentally 'bug fixes' for the initially-released firmware,
would be considered "unethical" by at least some of us, who are what's called
"customers".

Jim