[IP] Animas ezAccess

Is everyone sure that is what the Animas ezAccess press release is all
about?  I only ask this question because I recently called to upgrade
my 1200 (first release/July 04) to the one that offers the plastic
shield over the screen to prevent color chipping (and damaging the
screen).  When I called they told me about 2 software updates that
would be included in the pump they were sending out.  One had to do
w/IOB and the other one I forget what it was about, but it had to do
with that letter we got at some point over the summer.

Has anyone called who has a software problem to see if they will have
to pay to get it fixed? I am speaking to the IOB comments.  Because I
was able to get the IOB upgrade without a fee and with a sturdier pump
to boot.

I agree that software only upgrades should be free/nominal charge,
but I would certainly consider saving for a hardware upgrade that
would allow me to get closer to that elusive closed loop system.

YMMV,
Kind regards,
Stacy
T1, Dx 5/96; Animas 1200/Freestyle Flash