[IP] Sil-Serter Update

Ok, here's the update from the behind . . .

The one-handed insertion into my upper rear-end with the
Sil-Serter was a complete success!

When I tried this manually before, it hurt like the
dickens (whatever that means).  With the Sil-Serter, I had
zero pain.

I attached the tubing without looking, and all was well.

One word for those who use their rear for an infusion site
. . . use extreme caution when pulling your underwear down
. . . the elastic waistband works somewhat like a doorknob
to cleanly and efficiently rip the site right out.

So, I now have a little bump on my behind.  I jokingly
told my wife that I guess I couldn't wear speedos . . .
her response was an overwhelming "Good!".

-Patrick