Re: [IP] Re: Animas announces ezAccess

 Geesh George, Being unemployed as I am now, "Big Bucks" to me is 20.00! Even
when I was employed, my salary was on the low side, not much higher than minimum
wage, so "Big Bucks" then wasn't much higher. I'm glad that some people have
that money tree growing out of their butts...but I don't!

George <email @ redacted> wrote:
And what is "big bucks"?? They haven't even announced what the
features are that they intend to release, much less what they intend
to charge for them!!!! Of course, you will have the choice of NOT
upgrading, particularly if you feel that it cost too many "big bucks"
for the feature that is offered.

George :>)