[IP] Re: air injector

There were 2 injectors out at the same time.  I cannot, for the life  of me,
remember which one I bought. It was either gray or tan in  color.  I remember
meeting a salesman at a house, his I guess, and paying  $800 cash.  No
 prescription, no nothing. I don't think my doctor even knew I was using it! I
 thought, No needles! No bruises! WRONG!!!!! Had major bruising and terrible
pain.  I just got rid of  it, via garbage man, about 3 years ago.

How many of us used it?  I know of at least 2 or 3 of us.   Anybody else?

Debbie from Western KY