> Yes, the cozmonitor upgrade was at no charge, as well as the software
> upgrades so far.  Definitely a plus - the new features are much needed and
> appreciated in our household.
>
> ALida

I am not sure where you are from but I know that the cozmore upgrade is free
in Canada . Also the software and tester are free to present Cozmo users .
The tester will be shipped free of charge when they arrive in Canada . I had
my upgrade done while having lunch ( on my Deltec Rep ) in Winnipeg on
Sunday
 Later
       Eric