Re: [IP] Animas ezManager software

I would definately go for the deal.  I love ezManager, and it has been
invaluable while I've been losing weight.  (One of the reasons I went
with the pump).  Right now, I have 3 different bolus rates, and I
could never keep up with it if it weren't for ezManager.  I get my
food from a service, have all of their meals in the database, and add
foods as I go.  I actually went out of control, blood sugar wise, the
3 days I was with my Treo.  (Palm with cell phone).

--
Kathleen Weaver