[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #632

In a message dated 1/3/2005 7:40:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

CozMonitor upgrade which I think was free. I could make a better case  for
paying
for the Cozmo upgrades since they have led the pack and continue  to do things
with their software that the other manufacturers are not  doing.

Yes, the cozmonitor upgrade was at no charge, as well as the software
upgrades so far.  Definitely a plus - the new features are much needed and
appreciated in our household.

ALida