-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 15:46

Just a general question for all the fellow pumpers.....of your total daily

 dose, what is the percetage of your insulin being used for basal
delivery, bolus delivery, and how long have you had diabetes?

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]